Thursday, December 13, 2007

You're a Good [Wo]Man, Charlie Brown!

I took this online test and it says that the holiday character I'm most like is Charlie Brown. Don't know how I feel about that?!? I can definitely be a block head sometimes, I guess. I must have been feeling a little blue when I took this. Oh Well. Click on the graphic below and you can take the test too! But you have to tell me what holiday character you are most like!! ;)




To quote Linus, "Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the
Charlie Browniest." This year, you're feeling a little overwhelmed
by all the shallowness and superficiality that surrounds the holidays.
You don't care about expensive presents and tacky holiday displays –
you'd rather spend a few meaningful moments with the people you
love. If you pick out the tree, it might be tiny and awkward-looking,
but it will definitely be
real.

1 comment:

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Hey Janelle,
I took the quiz and I'm most like Buddy from elf.