Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Got Tagged!

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED....

I'm so excited!! ;) I feel like I'm in the "IN" crowed because I got TAGGED!! LOL! And I get to brag about the love of my life...that's so cool!

1. What is his name?
Courtney Kirt Fruge... but NEVER call him Courtney. He HATES it. He goes by Court.
2. How long have you been married? About 18 months (May 20, 2006)
3. How long did you date? Well...ours was a quick courtship... we were married almost 6 months to the day after we met. We met in November 2005, married in May 2006.
4. Who eats more? Him. I had a gastric bypass 6 years ago, so I can't eat much. And he's a competitive BBQ-er...so he can eat!
5. Who said 'I love you' first? Me. We were at the Conference Center in Salt Lake attending the first Presidency Christmas Devotional and I leaned over and whispered it in his ear. I guess I should have been paying more attention to the First Presidency, huh? lol!
6. Who sings better? Me... although he's not bad. But I did take lessons for 5 years, so I'm more trained than he is.
7. Who is taller? He is. He's 6 feet... I'm 5 foot 6 inches.
8. Whose temper is worse? Probaby mine. And if you know me, then you know that I don't have much of a temper. Court is very controlled when he is frustrated or angry. He either gets really quiet, or he'll be really short with me. But he never yells or flies off the handle.
9. Who does the laundry? Mostly I do.
10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me. We have an agreement...he cooks, I do the dishes. And I love it. It works great because he loves to cook and I don't mind doing dishes.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? (Looking at it) Me. He says he has to sleep closest to the door so that if anyone broke into the house, they'd have to go through him to get to me. Sweet, huh??
12. Who does the cooking? Court... When I was single, I almost burned down my apartment boiling water...and I mean that literally. I left the pot on the stove and when I came back to check on it, there were flames...apparently something had gotten into the burner and ignited. So, basically, I don't do a lot of cooking. I do, however, do most of the baking.
13. Who is more stubborn? Court, definitely.
14. Who proposed? Court did...at Temple Square. It was totally awesome and a total surprise. I mean, I knew we were going to get married, but was not expecting a proposal that night at all!
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? I think we both do. One really great thing about our relationship is that we communicate really well. We talk things out.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Court's....we are living with them right now, so we see them every day!
17. Who pays the bills? I pay the gas, electric, and city utilities, he pays the cell phones, cable, and the car and house notes. That's because I already owned the house before we met, so all the utilities were already in my name and coming to me, so I just paid them all.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? Meredith.
19. Why do you love your husband? Aside from the fact that he is very good looking and a great kisser ;) (I know he's embarrassed right now!)... he's a total southern gentleman. He treats me with respect and dignity. He makes me feel beautiful and loves me for who I am. He often sings "Forever and Ever, Amen" (the Randy Travis song) to me when I'm fussing about my weight or appearance...which melts my heart and reassures me that he's in this for the long haul. He's honest, a worthy priesthood holder, an excellent father. He has a great sense of humor and we share similar perspectives on the world. We are the perfect match! I love you, Court!

Now, I would like to tag my Sisters-In-Law Jodi Riley and Caryn McCabe.

TAG, YOUR IT!! ;)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! Thanks for doing that. It was fun to read. :-) And, I had no idea you took singing lessons? I totally want to hear you sing. So, next time we see you, its solo time.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. I know you tagged me but I have nooo clue what that means LOL. That was fun to read all of that.

Janelle said...

Hi Jodi! It means that you copy and paste those questions into your blog and answer them based on you and John. I can't wait to see your answers. And Thanks, Amy, for tagging me!