Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 Part 3

CHRISTMAS DAY!

Meredith's 1st Christmas was a happy day! She woke up at 5am and was very chipper! She's been doing that a lot lately. I just wish she'd sleep until 7! Wouldn't that be nice? Fortunately, Court took Meredith so I could go back to sleep. I had taken some pain medicine the night before for my back, and was still feeling quite groggy, so I needed a little more sleep. We started opening presents around 9am. It was me, Court, Meredith, Court's parents and two of his sisters. I videoed Meredith opening presents, but silly me, I turned the camera on it's side long ways, so most of the video clips I shot are sideways! I'll have to figure out if there's some way to rotate the picture so you can watch it like normal. Meredith got a bunch of books, a booster chair, some new jammies made by Grandma Linda, a stuffed frog, an Elmo chair and a few other things. The Elmo chair was from her soon-to-be-uncle Adam. Thanks Adam! Meredith loves it...when you sit on it and move, it shakes and giggles. When it stops shaking, Meredith will start rocking to try to get it to shake again. It's funny to watch her.

Later that afternoon, Grammer and Grumps, and Andy and Darrellyn and their family came for what Court dubbed "Meat Fest 2007". There was smoked ham, fried turkey, beef brisket, and pork shoulder. All of it tasted great! My compliments to Chef Court!! ;)

By 8:30pm, Meredith was very tired and ready to go to bed. We got her in her jammies, fed her, and then she crashed. It was eventful day for her! Here's a few pictures of Meredith's 1st Christmas!!


5:30AM Christmas morning... Mommy looks like death! ;)


But Meredith was happy as could be!


The Elmo Chair


Kari and Kimberly (Court's sisters) in their Christmas Jammies


The tree, the presents, and Meredith enjoying the Elmo chair.

As we expected, Meredith found the wrapping paper more interesting than the presents.


Court's parents and their loot.


Court's mom got Meredith this Cabbage Patch Doll. Meredith often sucks on her bottom lip, and when she does, she looks like a cabbage patch kid!

Meredith's Cabbage Patch Doll is named Madilyn Amy... Meredith thought the bottle was tasty.

No comments: