Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Visit With Aunt Caryn

Yesterday Court, Meredith and I went to Lufkin to see Court's sister Caryn and her kids. Caryn had to put together 150 Christmas Cards for her dad's coworkers, so we went to her place so I could help her get them all done. I also got to learn some cool techniques for making cards. So, now I am totally excited to make some cards! Anyway, for dinner we took the kids to Chilis. It was a fun time...

Here we are...if you look closely, you can see the reflection of the camera flash in the window. You can sorta see me in the reflection!


Cute little Taylor - aka "Tay Tay".
She doesn't look so happy in this photo, but she did have fun!


Hunter and Tucker devoured the chips and salsa. Tuck kept sticking his tongue out and saying "Hot" but Caryn couldn't get him to drink any water. And at one point, Hunter ran out of water and his mouth was really burning. The service wasn't so great, so to rescue his taste buds, we had to give him my water.


I love that Meredith will sit in a high chair now. Makes things much easier!



No comments: