Saturday, December 15, 2007

All Snuggled Up Together Like Two Birds Of a Feather Should Be

This morning I'm having one of those days I love...just a leisurely Saturday morning sitting in my jammies reading email and blogging. Meredith ate her oatmeal and bananas for breakfast and chased it with 4 oz of formula, and then Court snuggled up with her in one of the Luv Sacs, where they fell asleep. I can hear the boom of the thunder from the Texas rainstorm we are having...I love those! The Christmas tree lights are twinkling and I can hear my mother-in-law bustling about in the kitchen. It makes me appreciate home. I love my family and I love days when we can just be together and take it easy. All this, and it's only 9:45 in the morning! I hope the rest of the day is as cozy!




Texas Rain: (My voice is kinda hard to hear...sorry!)

3 comments:

Biggs Family said...

You may not remember me, I am Kim's sister, Jen. I saw your blog from Kim's. Your daughter is so cute. It looks like you are having a great time in Texas. Thanks for all you do for Kim. I know she loves you.

Matt and kim Cloward said...

I sure remember those wonderful rain and thunderstorms you get in the south. I sure miss them sometimes. I got caught in a few of them on my bike. That was no fun. Hope all is well and I'll talk later. Kim

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Hey Janelle,
I need your address so I can send you your christmas Present..........kim