Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Blanket Phenomenon

I'm not sure why, but my daughter likes to cover her face when she sleeps. It's the funniest thing. I will look at my MTV (video baby monitor we call Meredith TeleVision) to check on her and all I can see is a blanket. So, I go into her room and pull the blanket down and by the time I get back to the MTV, she has pulled the blanket up over her face again! Maybe she's trying to hide from the monsters in her closet?? Court thinks she knows there's a camera and that Mom is watching her every move, so she's trying to hide from the camera! LOL! Well, whatever the reason, I just hope she doesn't suffocate herself!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Janelle,
Of course I remember my favorite babysitter. We all loved you! Although...you always let Bridey stay up with you for awhile and I had to go to bed. I won't hold that against you though! I'm so glad you found me.Your family is cute. I'll be keeping an eye on you.