Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Flies

Gosh...where does the time go? I can't believe we're already nearing the end of June. Here's a few fun things we've done in the last few weeks:

Court's sister Caryn came down with her kids for a couple of days...it was fun to see her and the kids. We took the kids to the mall and let them run around the indoor play area. Then Court's dad bought a big Cookie cake for Meredith and Caryn's son Hunter, since they both have June birthdays. The next day we took the kids to the new splash park and let them play. Meredith didn't last too long...she needed a nap. But we had a fun time. Here's a few pictures:







Meredith has finally discovered that food is not just something to throw on the floor...it actually IS yummy! So, she now chows down on Mac'n'cheese, ravioli, toast, graham crackers, oatmeal, chicken noodle soup...and so much more. Here's a picture of her after enjoying a healthy serving of grandma's delicious goulash...


She hasn't mastered walking yet...but she's trying...!

4 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

Aww man. It looks like I missed out on the fun of the splash park. and looking at that picture made me want a Sonic corn dog real bad, and some of mom's goulash!!! Well maybe next time. haha. She's funny.

mccabe44 said...

Thanks for taking pictures! I am suppose to be a scrapbooker but I always forget my camera! lol We did have a lot of fun. Oh and thanks for not making me look fat in the cake pictures! lol

Sarah Fruge said...

Sounds like fun. That stinks that I couldn't be there. I had been painting the house and couldn't get away. Next time though!

Jessica said...

Wow she is almost walking! It's so cute when they are taking their first steps! It looks like she had a very happy birthday!