Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random Things

Meredith's hair has finally grown long enough that I can pull it into a little pig tail. It's so cute! She doesn't let it stay in too long, so today I snapped a few pictures so people could see. As I was pulling the photos off my camera, I realized there were still some photos from our Utah trip on there. So, here's a random collection of photos:

Dinner with Brian and Nelly


With my good friend Kim


Playing with Cousins Garrett and RJ


Giving Aunt Kristyn Loves


With Grandpa and Grandma Riley


Getting a Nebulizer treatment when she was so sick.


The nasty green goo oozing from her eyes. I'd never seen so much goo coming from my daughter's eyes. It was really NOT fun.



Only 11 months old and she's already taking money and credit cards from Mommy's purse.


With daddy and her favorite hat.


Meredith grabbed hold of this hat at Walmart. I helped her put it on her head and told her how cute she looked...she wore it the whole rest of the time in Walmart with a big grin on her face and bouncing up and down with happiness, so I had to buy it for her. I can't believe she'll actually wear it!


Meredith threw up twice on Sunday morning, so Court stayed home with her so I could go to church and do singing time with the kids. this is how I found them when I got home. Thankfully, she's all better now.



Pretty Girl


She likes to stand up and hold on to the couch. And notice her cute little pony tail! ;)


Such a happy girl!





3 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

She's such a big girl, standing up and holding on to the couch. I'm so excited to live by her again.

Rachel said...

What an angel! I love the hat!

Sarah Fruge said...

The pony tail is precious!! They grow so fast...