Monday, June 16, 2008

ABC's

I got Tagged! Yay! :)

ABC's Again
A- Attached or single: Very Attached to my husband!

B- Best Friend(s): Court, Kimberly, Jodi, Julie, my sisters
C- Cake or Pie: definitely Cake
D- Day of choice: Monday - that's Court's day off so I get to hang out with him all day!
E- Essential Item: Sonic ice and a sweatshirt! - I chew ice from Sonic all the time, and it makes me cold, so I always need a sweatshirt!
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Claremont, CA
I- Indulgence(s): scrapbooking stuff, computer/wii games
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 1 precious girl
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: May 20, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Sisters, 4 Brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Worms, getting stuck in an elevator, losing loved ones
Q- Quotes: "I shall pass through this life only once. If there is any kindness I can do, let me not defer it or delay it, for I shall never pass this way again."
R- Reason To Smile: I have the best husband and the cutest little girl in the world!
S- Season: Spring.
T- Tag Three : Kimberly Haynes, Julie Tapusoa, Rachel Corbett
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a blue belt in Karate.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sonic Ice - is that a food?
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
Zodiac: Scorpio

1 comment:

Kristyn Crow said...

You're still chewing Sonic ice? Sistah, you need to take your iron pills. This is your big sistah talking, who used to chew ice constantly until I got my iron levels up.

BTW, does Court happen to know what I can do to fix my new laptop, which works really well except that my cursor keeps jumping around when I type? It's driving me crazy...I'll be typing along and it will suddenly jump up two lines and type in the middle of sentences I've already written. UGHH! I can take it in to the place I got it, but wondering if there's a quick fix.

Meredith is SO cute! Hope you had a happy fourth!