Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Uh Oh Spaghetti-Os!

Mealtimes have become quite the ordeal at our house. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to prepare...anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to eat...and 30 minutes to clean up. And then a few hours later, we repeat the whole process for the next meal. My daughter makes the biggest messes! I only feed her spaghettios or anything like unto it on bath days, because she ends up wearing most of it on her face. It also seems like whatever I make for her, she has to throw the first 3 or 4 bites on the floor before she'll actually taste it. I can't figure out why she does this...but it can be really frustrating! And yet, she is so darn cute!






And why is it that she likes to dig through my purse? And when she does, she always seems to go for the checkbook and credit cards? She couldn't care less about the gum, the car keys, or anything else in there. She just wants the checks and credit cards. Ugh...we need to nip this one in the bud!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I totally know what you mean about feeding messy things on bath days! I do the same thing. She still looks so cute!