Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Cuteness

Meredith is so dang cute! I know I'm the mom, so I'm totally biased...but it is so much fun to play with her and to watch all the cute things she does. Here are a few cute pictures of her from this past week...



I was fiddling on my computer and Meredith was sitting with Court's dad...I looked over and she had her head resting on his tummy. It was so darn cute, I had to snap a picture. Of course, when I got the camera out, she sat up, but then she laid her head back down again. It was really precious! Oh...and the funky hair do is the result of her having had a pony tail in her hair all day. I usually wet her hair down before I pull it into a little pony tail - it's easier to work with when it's wet - of course once her hair dries, it stays standing up, even without a rubber band!




Meredith in her "Fairy Bonnet"... we read the book "The Secret Lives of Fairies" and the bonnet was in the back of the book. I put it on Meredith's head, expecting she'd rip it right off, but she actually seemed to like it. I think I may have put it on her head upside down...but she didn't seem to care. She looked so cute and she wore it for a long time while we read other books.





Okay, so this wasn't such a cute moment... I've been trying to ween Meredith from bottles and to get her to eat real food. She's really starting to like it, but sometimes she mostly just drops everything onto the floor or into her lap. My mother-in-law gave her some chicken noodle soup, minus the soup, which she seemed to really be eating up. But when I pulled her chair back from the table, I found that she hadn't eaten nearly as much as I thought! Such a mess! It took a while to clean it all up.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

she is so cute. Give her a big squeeze for us.

Kari McCallon said...

She is so cute! and she looks so big now and I just saw her like last month. Crazy.