Friday, November 9, 2007

My Little Blue-eyed Girl

TGIF!! Of course, now that I'm not working, everyday feels like Friday. I'm having a hard time keeping track of what day it is. It is Friday, right?? I feel more like I'm on vacation though. It hasn't sunk in yet that I'm an at-home mom living in Texas. I went with my mother-in-law to Curves this morning to see how it works and to get some exercise. It was a lot of fun. Boy, am I out of shape! When I was filling out the paper work it asked for my occupation...how strange to write "homemaker." I guess it'll take some getting used to. Anyway, Meredith has been having lots of fun getting re-acquainted with all her aunts, uncles and cousins here in Texas. She gets so much attention, she's becoming a real diva. If you don't pay attention to her, she gets very mad! As you'll see in the pictures, Meredith has those Riley blue eyes. Just about the only thing she inherited from me. Everything else is all her dad!


Meredith and her cousin Claire


Hanging out with Aunt Sarah and Claire


With Aunt Kim - Aunt Kim let Meredith wear her beanie...so cute! ;)


Blue Eyes!

No comments: