Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun With Meredith

Today is Meredith's 5 month birthday! She's getting so big! The more she grows, the more fun she becomes. She is so funny to watch sometimes. Her latest thing is that she has found her feet, so she likes to stick her legs up in the air and hold on to her feet. And she'll coo and squeal with delight as she does it. It's particularly funny when we're driving in the car and she's in the back seat holding up her feet and squealing. It's so cute! She also recently started playing in a walker. Her feet don't quite touch the floor yet, so mommy will push her around the room and she'll grin. Her grandparents' house where we are staying is all one level with mostly wood floors, so it's easy to push her around. She also likes to have toys on the tray that she can play with and chew on. I'm really enjoying getting to be home all day with her, I just wish I could get her to take a nap! She only takes 15 minute power naps, so she keeps me busy! Here's some fun pictures:


Meredith loves playing in this walker...even though her feet don't touch the ground!


She's finally figured out how to spin the mirror...she loves to do that.


I walked into the living room and Meredith was doing her usual feet in the air, holding on to her toes thing. I tried to get a picture, but of course as soon as she saw the camera, she stopped holding on to her feet and refused to do so until the camera went away.
What a Diva!


Any Juicy Juice executives looking at this blog?
I've got the perfect spokes-baby for your next ad campaign!! :)


Meredith wishes she could take a big ol' swig of the Juicy Juice!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lovin' these pictures!! She is a cutie.

Kari McCallon said...

I think my favorite one is where her legs are sprawled wide open in her swing. Happy 5 mos. Birthday yesterday Meredith!! I can't wait to come see you in another month.