Friday, November 30, 2007

Meredith's First Christmas Tree

On Wednesday we went and got Meredith's first Christmas tree! I was more excited about it than she was! I couldn't wait for her to see the lights on the tree. When she finally did, she just stared at it. No smile, no babbling...just a stare. I guess that's good, right? I mean, at least she didn't cry out in horror or anything! We bought a 7 foot Noble Fir from Lowe's. Court also picked out a 6 foot tall blow up Grinch to put in the front yard. I'll take some pictures of it once we get it up.

Yesterday we took Meredith to see Santa. Again, she was unimpressed. I'll have to scan the pictures in so I can post them...she looks like a cabbage patch doll in the picture - just a blank stare with her arms extended out. And the picture is a really wide shot...you see all of Santa, his big ol' chair and the tree behind him. So, Meredith literally looks like a little bitty doll. I was pretty disappointed in how they turned out. We may go to a different mall and see if we can get a better picture.










1 comment:

Amy said...

If you checked out our blog, you saw Kamryn's experience being on Santa's lap. Not a happy camper. We'll try again next year. (Your tree looks great!)