Monday, January 7, 2008

Rubber Ducky... You Make Bathtime Lots of FUN!

Court and I got Meredith this new rubber ducky for her bath! It's actually her own personal kiddie pool that she can play and splash in. Of course, she is growing so fast, I assume she'll be too big for this in no time. Good thing it was only $10. But in the meantime, it's cute to see her in it. Although she still hasn't learned that bath time can be fun...she can actually splash mommy and daddy and get water everywhere. She just kinda sits there and plays with the little ducks and/or the wash cloth. But I guess she'll figure it out soon enough. And then I'll be wearing a slicker, hip boots, and protective goggles when I bathe her! Kinda a funny mental image! LOL!




1 comment:

Matt and kim Cloward said...

yeah Janelle just wait till you get slashed for the first time. She is such a cutie. At least she doesn't scream and cry in the bath.