Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm a Blue Crayon... who knew??

Took this test, and apparently my crayon color is blue. It does sound like me, though.



You Are a Blue Crayon

Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.
You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

5 comments:

Matt and kim Cloward said...

I'm also a blue crayon

Matt and kim Cloward said...

We are planning to go to Texas either in July or Sept.

Paige said...

Janelle -- thanks so much for the comment on my blog. It is so great to read about your life in Texas. Merideth is a darling baby. Aren't blogs so great to keep up with each other?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

JJB said...

Janelle,

Meredith is an Angel!! Love her in the Sailor dress.... ok I did the color test and it says I am a green crayon...very interesting! Sure love yall!!
Jan Skousen