Monday, January 21, 2008

Congrats Rob and Tiff!

My brother Rob called at 5:40 this morning... he and his wife Tiffany welcomed a new son this morning at 3:30 in the morning. Baby Luke is doing well. He weighed in at over 9lbs...unfortunately, the call came so early, I was still half asleep, so I can't remember the exact stats. But Rob said he was born at home with the help of a midwife and that mom and baby are doing great! CONGRATULATIONS! Love you guys!


Update: He weighed 9 pounds 13 Ounces. Here's a picture:


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh tell them congrats for me!!! Tell them to post pics within the next few weeks of the "little" guy. 9 lbs of fun - Nathan was 9 lbs 15 oz. when he was born - a whole lotta kid...

Paige said...

A home birth and 9 pounds! What an amazing combination. Many congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
That is one big baby...his little hat is so cute. I can not imagine a 9lb baby. Kudos to her for making it through!