Friday, January 4, 2008

The Grinch Is Dead

Sadly, we got hit by vandals the other night and the Grinch was snuffed out. We heard it pop and Court and some others ran outside and saw the two guys who did it. One of them was in the process of removing the Christmas lights on one of the bushes. He dropped them and ran. The other was running from the Grinch. We're not sure if he was trying to steal the Grinch and accidentally popped it, or if he just wanted to Pop it. Court thinks it's the latter. Either way, makes me sad. Why do people do such things? I just don't get people like these two guys. Thank goodness my parents taught me better. I hope I can teach Meredith to be a better person.



It's kinda hard to see, but if you look at the center of the picture, you can see the big hole.


A closer look


1 comment:

Shannon said...

oh so sad... why do people think they have a right to destroy things that don't belong to them?? That i'll never understand.