Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008!

I can't believe Christmas is upon us. Time flies waaaaaaayyy to fast. I remember when I was a kid, the holidays seemed to last a lot longer. Now I feel like it flies by in the blink of an eye. But anyway...here's a few photos from the Fruge Family Christmas Eve!

My step-mother makes pajamas for all the grand kids each year. It's one of the favorite gifts we get...two pairs of warm, comfy jammies for each of our children. Meredith was so excited about her pajamas...she walked around swinging them around and saying ... "Jammies! Jammies! Jammies!"


Getting ready to open her jammies.


Opening the jammies.


Playing with her jammies.

Posing in the jammies.


A picture of the fireplace with all the presents...we went with a little 2 foot tree this year...it was cheap and safe since Meredith is at the stage where she's into everything and everything she's into goes into her mouth.


We're excited about this little kitchen set we got for Meredith. Not bad for $20. They have a little play kitchen set in the nursery at church and Meredith loves to play with it, so I think she'll really like having this one!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

awh how fun...we'll see you tomorrow!

Julie said...

I bet she'll looooove it! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

I hope you had a great christmas. Matt and I spent it in WA with my family and I ended up getting sick. No fun at all.