Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun with Meredith

Meredith is getting so big! And her personality is really coming out. She's talking up a storm and often amazes me with the things she does and says. Like this morning, I asked her if she was hungry and wanted some oatmeal. She walked over to the cupboard and pulled out the box of oatmeal and brought it to me...I didn't even know she knew where the oatmeal was or that it was in that box! A few days ago I was watching the TV show "Reba" and at the end of the theme song, Reba sings "I'm a survivor!" All of the sudden Meredith started singing, "I'm a bi-ber!" It was so cute. I actually was able to record her singing it last night. Here's a few fun video clips of Meredith:


Here's Meredith singing the Reba Theme Song (forgive my horrid singing!;) :




Here's Meredith doing the actions to "The Wheels on the Bus"
Again...sorry you have to hear my horrid singing! ;)




Here's Meredith saying, "I Love you!" and blowing kisses!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

she is sooo cute...i miss seeing her every day...why did you have to move to lufkin dangit?

Jodi said...

Aww shes so cute. I can't believe she is talking already. It seems like only yesterday we were visiting you at the hospital after having her. Shes darling. I'm sad that we are missing her growing up.

Sarah Fruge said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's old enough to do all those things! It amazes me.