Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun with the Fruges

I know it's been a while since I've posted some pictures of Meredith. I've been sick, busy, somewhat unmotivated...the excuses could go on and on! So, I'll spare the sob stories and just post a few pictures...


Meredith said goodbye to her Bumbo Chair. We had a lot of fun times and fun pictures with that chair...but Meredith keeps growing and the chair has become uncomfortable for her. The last three times she has been in it, she got red faced and cried her "I'm hurting" cry and then threw up. I think it just binds her tummy or something. So, anyway, we put the Bumbo chair away and started using the high chair. Fortunately, she loves the high chair.




Meredith loves to snuggle with her Awna D (Grandma Fruge).


She also loves to play with her cousins...Justin and Caryn were out of town and Sarah and Kevin were sick, so all the grandkids came and spent a weekend at Geezer and Awna D's house.



Meredith's been fighting a cold. She's had a runny nose for the last week, which has allowed her to become very skilled at blowing some gnarly snot bubbles! So gross!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and gross! I love it!! Sarah

Matt and kim Cloward said...

awesome snot bubbles. She is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys. Why have you been sick, or I should say what have you been sick with?

Janelle said...

Hey Kim! I had the flu and bronchitis and laryngitis...I think I just had to readjust to living in a lower elevation and more humid climate. I'm feeling better now though. How are you? Hopefully you are doing well!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

I'm doing great. When I had my surgery I got the flu shot, so I haven't been sick at all this winter, it's been great.