Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meredith's 1st Shiner

Meredith got herself her first shiner today. It's not too bad...but it's definitely the worst injury she's had so far in her life...which is a good thing, I guess. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think she somehow tripped and caught the corner of her eye on her potty chair. She cried pretty hard...poor baby.

Here's a couple of pictures:





You can't really see the shiner in these. I just thought they were so darn cute that I had to post them!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

awh poor thing

Sarah Fruge said...

Poor baby! I can't believe Meredith can talk like that in the singing video! I was shocked, thinking the whole time that she is too little to be singing like that! She's so precious.

Kari McCallon said...

Poor kid, but she's so cute!!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Poor little girl. I bet it was hard for you to see her hurt like that. She sure looks happy though. She sure is going to be quite the singer. Hope all is well for you guys

Michael said...

Yeah, that looks like it hurts but if I posted a picture everytime Lockton got a mark on his head I'd take up all the space on the internet. Just Sat he scraped up his nose from a face plant in front of Texas Roadhouse