Friday, February 27, 2009

Future American Idol?

Meredith has developed a love for singing...it's so cute! Her favorite song to sing is "Part of That World" from the little Mermaid. Just today she came walking out of her room singing the "A..B..C.." song. I didn't even know she knew that one. I haven't sung it to her much, so I was surprised to hear her singing it. I've been trying to get her singing on video, but usually once I pull the camera out, she stops and refuses to do it anymore. So tonight, when she started singing in the bathtub, I grabbed the camera and started recording. I finally got it on video! YES!!! She also sings "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" and the "A..B..C.." song on this video...so it's kinda long... but I think it's worth watching! Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry you have to endure my singing... :)

5 comments:

Matt said...

So if Kari and I can have a kid and he/she is guaranteed to be as cute as Meredith, then we'll go for it =) haha oh and Sesame Street Live is coming to Beaumont...we want to take her so we can hear her name all the characters =)

Anonymous said...

I have not seen anything more cute in a very long time. She is soooo smart and it is because you are such good parents!!! I can't wait to show the boys this! The ABC song is amazing! I can't believe her! I love the "next time won't you sing with mommy"

Banana said...

That is about the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my life!!! She is the SMARTEST little girl I know!!! Absolutely AMAZING! Way to go Court and Janelle. Love and miss you guys! Janna~

Kristyn Crow said...

Our family watched this video about twenty times, and laughed and smiled the whole time. WOW! She is so smart and has such a darling personality! To quote a past clip, "YEAH MEREDITH!"

Jodi said...

That was the cutest video ever! She is so cute to watch. Saedree loved to watch this video. I love it. I can't believe she is talking so much.