Thursday, January 8, 2009

Meat Fest 2009

Court decided that he wanted to bbq up a bunch of stuff on New Year's day. So we had some friends over and Court bbq'd ribs and pork shoulder and chicken legs and even a racoon (eww! I could not bring myself to try any!). We did karaoke and ate all afternoon...it was a really fun day. Later that evening Court and I went with some friends to see the Benjamin Button movie. It has been sooo long since we've been to a movie. We had a really good time and the movie was pretty good. They did a good job of aging Brad Pitt and then making him look really young. So, anyway, I told Court I'd post a picture of his smoked 'Coon...



2 comments:

Jodi said...

That's just wrong!! But sooo Court

Banana said...

Randy loves to BBQ too! We just had Tri-tip on Saturday...When are you coming to Utah? Or when are we coming to Texas so the BOYS can meet up and cook for us???? Janna~