Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here's the Hurricane blog, Mike!

My brother Mike said he wanted to see a "My First Hurricane Blog" since we had hurricane Edouardo heading in our direction. Actually, there really was no hurricane. Edouardo (or however they spelled it) never really materialized as a hurricane...just a tropical storm. And it didn't hit land until Tuesday. Court started his new job in Lufkin on Monday, so we weren't even in the area when the tropical storm hit. But family that was there said it just rained a lot, no big deal. On Sunday, just before we left for Lufkin, there was a pretty gnarly storm. I thought there was going to be a tornado or something because the wind was blowing so strong. My mother-in-law said that Sunday's storm was worse than Edouardo. Here's a fun little video clip of Sunday's storm.


3 comments:

Kristyn Crow said...

So fun to watch all these clips... I almost even forgive you for moving away! Hey, is this your new house? We want to see a video of it...video tour, please. Love ya.

Kari McCallon said...

That's the best thing I've ever seen in my Life! I can't wait to come home!!!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

Hey Janelle,
I know it's been a long time since I've commented on your blog. We finally got a new computer and I can actually pull up your blog without the computer freezing up on me. Hope all is well with you guys. Things are great here. Talk to you soon.