Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exploring the Park

Yesterday I took Meredith for a long walk around a nearby subdivision. We came across a little park that had some swings! So, I held Meredith on my lap and we took a whirl on the swing. Meredith loved it! She was so excited. So, today I took her to a different park that actually has baby swings. She, again, loved it. We also took a stroll down to the river front and watched some boats racing around in the water, and then walked over to where they are building a new splash park. Good times. It kept Meredith entertained. She's cutting her top teeth, so she's very cranky these days. Sometimes I just want to run away! Is that bad? I love her to death, but the crankiness is getting old! Here's a few pictures of our day... and a video of Meredith in the swing!



Fun on the Swings!


Kickin' Back in the stroller



The Neches River





The New Splash Park...I imagine those yellow poles will eventually be painted and have some fun water structures on top of them.



Video of Meredith Swinging!

2 comments:

mccabe44 said...

Janelle it is completely normal to have days where you just want to run away!! I think there should be days where you get to "run away" for the day! You need to find some way to either trade off with some one or something were you can have some alone time! I know I am a better mom when I get some alone time and I can work on building my spirits up and not having to worry about kids!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.