Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sleeping and Swimming...But Not At the Same Time!

Earlier today I put Meredith in her Johnny Jump-Up. She loves that thing and will play in it for quite a long time. I was fiddling with my computer when I realized it suddenly had gotten really quiet. I looked up, and this is what I saw...




A little while later (after taking a way-too-short nap), Meredith was doing her "I'm bored" whine, so I decided to pump up her little pool and let her go for a swim. When I first put her in it she cried a little. She wasn't sure what the heck mommy was doing putting her in this pool of water...and it was a little colder than her baths, so she had to get used to it. But then I gave her some of her tub toys and she started splashing and having fun. She looked so cute in her little swim suit that her Aunt Kim bought for her. Here's a few photos:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is sooo cute

-aunt kim

stephanie said...

hey janelle! that johnny jumper saved my life with ben. the kid absolutely loved that thing. you should see the tricks he used to do in it. he used it for way too long too. i remember even putting him in it after hannah was born (he's 2 years older than her). and he still loved it.

looks like you're having a lot of fun with your cute baby girl.
don't get too hot out there!!!