Monday, October 22, 2007

Mike Fogg's 40th Birthday Party!

We headed down to Vegas this past weekend to attend Mike Fogg's 40th Birthday Party. It was a blast!! Michele really went all out. The 80's theme was really fun...they had 80s Karaoke, 80s Trivia, a dance floor with 80s music, clips and trailers from 80s movies and TV shows, and some really great 80s fashions! We got to blow up a couple hundred helium ballons - they lined the ceiling with the ribbons hanging down. It was really cool.

Meredith looked so cute in her little "flashdance" outfit, although I forgot to get her little t-shirt with the neck and sleeves cut off. But she still looked so cute! Court modeled his costume after Michael J. Fox in "Back to the Future". He looked so awesome! I made some friendship bracelets on the drive down... remember those? and had Madonna gloves - fishnet gloves with the fingers cut off, Keds shoes, black leggings with leg warmers, scruncii's in my hair and my big 80s earings. Court laughed when he saw me and said, "I can totally see you actually dressing like that in the 80s." He's right...I did wear all those things back then. Oh the memories!

2 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

Can I just say Y'all look HOTT! haha. Meredith is definitely my favorite though.

mccabe44 said...

I would have to agree with squirt. You guys look great but meredith is way cute!! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I know everyone up there will miss you guys but I am so looking forward to having you guys close to us!!