Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jodi Turns 27 on the 27th in 2007!!

On Saturday night we went over to John and Jodi's house for Jodi's Golden Birthday! She turned 27 on the 27th in 2007, so John decided to throw her a big birthday party. Pretty cool! The party was a blast. John and Jodi are big Halloween fans, so they have lots of cool decorations - the coolest being their Halloween village. They had it set up in a corner of the family room...it was really dim in that corner and they put black lights on it to make it look spooky. I took pictures, but the flash makes it look like the lights are on in the room, even though it was dim. Everyone had really great costumes. I was impressed! Everyone looked so great. John was dressed up as Neil Diamond and Jodi was a Neil Diamond groupie. It was hilarious. We dressed Meredith up as a bumble bee, although she hated the hat and didn't like having her feet constricted, so we ended up cutting leg holes in the costume. And we only put the hat on for pictures. I dressed up as a flower and Court was a redneck. He was going to be Larry the Cable Guy, but we were so busy with packing up the house that there just wasn't time to get it all together. So we went with the Redneck idea. For some reason, Court makes a great redneck! ;) LOL! But seriously... we were glad we got to see all the great costumes and decorations...I've been kind of bummed that we didn't get to do any decorating this year - not even carved pumpkins! :( Court assures me that we'll go all out next year to make up for this year! Fortunately, we'll be getting together with the Riley family again on Halloween...so we should get to see all the fun costumes again! Here's some pictures of the event:



Here's our little Bumble Bee. Isn't she cute!?!


The Fruges: Halloween 2007


The bumble bee and the flower...I had intended to cut a face hole out in the middle of the flower, but there just wasn't enough time. So we improvised!


Neil Diamond and his groupie...John and Jodi are hilarious!


A party isn't a party without FOOD!! ;)


Karaoke Time! We had a lot of fun with the Karaoke. The best part was when Kyle sang Ghostbusters! He had such a blast! The cutest was Jaxon Crow singing Twinkle Twinkle... so sweet!


All the cousins just love to get together... they have a great time.


With Saedree...I love Meredith's expression!


With Liam...I was in the delivery room when Liam was born and now he's holding my baby! Man, I feel OLD!! :)


With RJ...I think they're having a staring contest?? ;)


Getting loves from Bryson!


RJ and Garrett - I love RJ's expression!


Saedree is such a beautiful girl. She's got the prettiest blue eyes!


Kathryn had an amazing costume...she looked so adorable!


Aunt Kristyn makes an arrest! ;)


Here's the Halloween village - like I said, the flash on my camera kinda takes away from the spookiness of it. It looks awesome in dim light with the black lights!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Dude, I'm so sad we missed out, I hate missing out on all of the family fun in Utah!!!!!!!!!

mccabe44 said...

I let Sunshine see and she said you are beautiful, meredith is really cute, and court your funny. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I guess we will see you in a few days!