Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween 2010

For Halloween this year, Meredith wanted to go as The Little Mermaid. Then, at the last minute, she decided she wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I was kinda glad because her Belle costume fit her better than the Mermaid costume. She looked so cute. I took her to the ward Halloween party where she got to play games, walk in a costume parade and go trunk-or-treating. She had fun. I had an okay time. Court ditched us for a Blackhawks hockey game (it's okay honey, I still love you!) ;), so I had no help with Meredith and didn't really get to ever sit down because I was chasing her all over the cultural hall. But Halloween's really for the kids anyway, right?





1 comment:

Kari McCallon said...

I bet she was the cutest "Belle" and had a ball. haha. Love the model pose in the next post down. She's so funny.