Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Vomit Comet Rides Again

Yesterday Meredith seemed to be feeling better, so I thought I'd take her for a walk in the stroller. I strapped her in and walked away for a minute. She was sitting happily in the stroller playing with some toys when I left her. When I came back I said with a smile "Ready to Go?" She looked up at me and my smile quickly evaporated. My camera was sitting close by so I snapped this picture. Poor baby. Of course, I was the one who wanted to cry...more vomit to clean up?!? Ugh! She seems to be feeling better today, but I'm not going to get overly confident. Poor girl has been throwing up since Sunday... and we've also had grandma throwing up, grandpa, and daddy too. It's a real, honest-to-goodness barf-o-rama! Yesterday Aunt Kim came to see Meredith...this morning she called to say she had been throwing up all night. Sorry Kim! Ugh!


1 comment:

Kari McCallon said...

I miss Meredith... but i'm happy to say i'm not one of the lucky ones puking my guts up.